Services You Expect
As your family doctor, we can help you with routine and preventative care, as well as treat many acute conditions. We also provide chronic disease management and care coordination. Seeing too many specialists? Taking too many pills? Let us be your advocate and streamline your care to get everyone on the same page.
Wellness & Prevention
- Adult Physicals (including age appropriate screening tests)
- School & Sports Physicals
- Routine Well Child Exams (starting at age newborn through adolescence)
- Family Planning (including IUD/implant insertion with exception of device cost)
Sick Visits & Urgent Care
- Same day to next day visits with around the clock access to your physicians
- Cold & Flu Symptoms
- Strains & Sprains
- Simple Fractures
- Lacerations & Wounds
- High Blood Pressure
- Depression & Anxiety
- Thyroid Disorders
- Asthma & COPD
- Care coordination
- Sports Medicine
- Ingrown Toenail Removal
- Joint Injection
- Ear Wax Removal
- Skin Tag & Lesion Removal
- Physician-Directed Weight Loss
- Smoking Cessation
- CDL/DOT Physical (Member included; Non-member $100)
- Vasectomy (Member $100; Non-member $300)
- International Travel Consultation/Recommendations
And then some…
We have negotiated
discounts for our members!
- Members have access to special pricing on labs, imaging and specialty testing.
- We also dispense medicine in our clinic so we have the ability to find the best deal on drugs that may be needed.